they say it's going to be exciting to get a new job...
they say it's going to be exciting to meet new people...
they say it's going to be exciting to move somewhere new...
all of the above... are false.
i miss erskine.
i hate my job and i'm not even sure that teaching is what i need to be doing/supposed to be doing.
i have not met anyone. i have no friends.
i hate summerville. i miss home.
i have cried for everyday for almost a month straight.
this is not ok.
i am not ok.

2 comments:
i love you Blair..life is hard. that's all I can say. I'm praying for you. It will get better. I can say that because I too believe my life with get a little easier. God is just watching us grow... Growth is painful...that's one thing they don't tell us.
Friend,
New surroundings are hard! I can relate to that, but God is faithful! I'm prayin' so much for you & and I love you!
Post a Comment