Sunday, June 22, 2008

a lot of grace. a lot of laughter.

goodness. it's definitely been a while since i have tried this blogging thing. i used to have a xanga and i would blog in it like it was my job. it's actually quite entertaining to go back to it and read it now considering i blogged there from like 9th grade through college. it's funny the things that meant a lot to me then--not so much now. things that i would get so upset about aren't so big anymore. the LORD has definitely poured his grace upon me over the years. i am really now, as a recent college graduate, learning what it means to desire a relationship with the LORD and be walking with him. i'm sad this is just now occuring but very glad that it is occuring none-the-less. the LORD has been incredibly gracious unto me and i thank him humbly for the work that he does do inside of me and through me.

my attempt at this new blog is going to be a way for me to reflect upon my life as i begin a new chapter. i am moving to summerville, sc come july to become a new special education teacher at oakbrook elementary. i am very excited and very scared at the same time. my hopes is that this will be a place where i can write--hopefully to reflect and glorify GOD--and give encouragement and love to those dear to me who choose to share through this blog.

here goes...

2 comments:

Perksofbeingme said...

I've found blogging to be great for me. I'm glad you're doing this, so now we can keep in touch when you move. Love you

Anonymous said...

Blair, this is awesome. I blog occasionally to get things out, and just to get some stuff on the web that I can point people to.

But I definitely understand how much God can change our perspectives, and I wish you the best as you begin this new chapter. I know God has wonderful things for you, and you are such a wonderful person. I will definitely miss you next year!